Today is officially my Hootsuite Ambassador Anniversary, and it’s been a fruitful one. I’m glad I decided to volunteer and represent a product that I, and CoffeeBot use.
In my 1 year as a HootAmb, I:
- was able to pick up the tips and tricks that have made our company social media efforts more effective
- have taken steps on my hopes of becoming a social media influencer
- have become a certified social media consultant in Davao
- organized Davao’s first ever #HootUpDavao
- referred Hootsuite to colleagues and family.
The highlight of this is, support often fades less than a year for a product you don’t use all the time or believe in. The fact that I’m still here as a Hootsuite Ambassador is proof that I enjoyed being a volunteer. It has been worth my time, it has broadened my knowledge and improved my skills. And this is why I look forward to more years as a #HootAmb.
Here are the highlights from #HootUpDavao